Wissahickon High School, PA | Grade 10 | AAA: All About Africa
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Happy?
"Allah is happy when non-Muslims get killed". That makes someone happy? When someone dies? That is wrong. No one should ever be happy when someone dies especially when you are a god. Wanting other dead is so disturbing.
I agree. I feel that they have a somewhat ethnocentric thought. They believe that when non-Muslims gets killed, Allah is happy. We don't "fit" into their society. That ain't right.
I agree. I feel that they have a somewhat ethnocentric thought. They believe that when non-Muslims gets killed, Allah is happy. We don't "fit" into their society. That ain't right.
ReplyDeleteThat's a better way to put it, the ethnocentric thought.
ReplyDeleteyea i agree with that, but once someone gets that corrupted and thinks thats the only right thing to do, theres no turnign back
ReplyDelete