We did not really have to do anything since we had Italy and Italy was the last country to go. Therefore there was no reason to figure out what we would take because we were getting leftovers. If we planned stuff out, we would have waste our time since the choices would have been taken. But what we did do was take what was given to us, analyze it and take the land that was best fit in our situation which I think we did a good job. We acted quick on our feet to get what we needed.
I do not know who won or lost but the people that did worse than expected would be Britain since they did not use most of their land that they were given.
The real life situation was a big impact on Africa even still today. The Europeans unfairly split up Africa without the consideration of the Africans was very cruel. But that was the way it played out and it gave most of Africa to Europeans rather than the Africans.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, Africa is still being effected today.
ReplyDelete